We combine the best technologies to always offer you the best
- The Open edX® platform: The most powerful and versatile tool for online courses, you can go from several dozen to thousands of students!
- WordPress: With unparalleled ease of editing and publishing content.
- G-Core: Giving you access to advanced metrics both per course and per student.
Complete management of the platform:
- Control panel: Manage your users, courses, evaluations and certificates quickly and easily.
- Advanced Metrics: Metric panels will allow you to see the courses that generate the most interest and demand.
- Create and manage different roles: You can create as many users as you need, without limits. Administrators, coordinators or teachers with different levels of access.
- Organization builder: You can organize your students by courses and give them access only to certain courses. This way you can create courses only for certain teams or departments, geographic areas...
- Learning path builder: Create learning paths for your organization's defined audiences.
- API: Graspway has an API with which you can create your own internal tools. With this API you can modify data about courses, users and subscriptions.
Your platform always available and easy to use!
You can't forget that Graspway is:
- Cloud-based platform: Always available at any time and any place.
- In SaaS format (also called Software as a Service): Allows users to connect to the training platform via the Internet, from any place and at any time.
- With the possibility of deployment on the client's premises.
- Scalable: Graspway will grow with you. You can start with just a few students and grow as you need to.
- Multi-language: You can configure Graspway by creating courses in the language you need.
Personalise your platform and include your corporate identity
In Graspway you can customize your platform including
- Logos: Include the logo of your company or brand.
- Corporate colours: Choose the colours that identify you to match your branding.
Choose how to register your students
You will have the following ways to register your students:
- Registration/Individual enrolment: Enrol in a course or register the students one by one and manually.
- Registration/Mass registration: Register or enrol all your students at the same time with a simple Excel file.
- Self-enrolment/Auto-matriculation: Your students can enrol themselves.
Promote collaborative learning through:
- Online chat: As long as both users are connected they can talk to each other.
- Integrated messaging: Send alerts and private messages through the platform.
- Forum: Encourage the participation of students through activities in the forum.
- Integrated videoconference with BigBlueButton: You will be able to schedule an integrated videoconference in the virtual classroom for your students.
- Notifications: You will also be able to schedule notifications for your students.
Create training content in a short time using:
- SCORM content: It will allow you to load courses that you already have created by your provider or content creation software.
- Web editor: Create content manually through the web editor. It is so intuitive and simple that you can use it from the first moment.
- Indexes external content from streaming platforms.
Reporting and follow-up
Keep detailed track of your students' progress:
- Statistics and reports: You will be able to see statistics and reports at both student and course level. In this way, you will be able to measure your students' learning.
- Follow-up: You will be able to keep in touch with your students thanks to tools such as chat, forum, messages...
- Download tracking reports in excel format: Track your students in detail, download and save the reports.
- Export users and subscriptions: You will be able to download a CSV file with all the information of your course users.
Evaluations, diplomas and surveys:
Evaluate your students by choosing the criteria for improvement and exercises that best suit your course. Once the course has been completed, create your online diploma and send a satisfaction survey:
- Evaluate: Examine and establish the success criteria for your students.
- Set up self-assessment tests: Create multi-response tests in a simple and massive way.
- Diplomas: You will be able to personalize them and also indicate the requirements that the student must fulfill in order to obtain them.
- Satisfaction surveys: Create mandatory or optional surveys that your students can answer when they finish the course. It will help you analyse their level of satisfaction, as well as the strengths and weaknesses of each course with detailed reports.